1. General Information
Moneybox Financial Limited, trading as Moneycube (‘Moneycube’ or ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’) having its registered office at The Brickhouse, Block 1, Clanwilliam Court, Mount Street Lower, Dublin 2 (company registration number 572680), provides this website, www.moneycube.ie. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- When you first visit our website you will see a message informing you about cookies. If you click ‘Okay, thanks’, a cookie will be set which records this preference.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
3. Third Parties
4. Block Cookies
You can choose to block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
5. Changes to our Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to revise this Cookies Policy so please check back regularly for changes. Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes to this Cookies Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes. Updates will be evidenced by the “Last updated” date at the bottom of this page.
Last updated: 6 June 2017